Sunday, August 12, 2007

research

i've done my research few day ago. i chose the topic"nike". why i chose "nike" because i'm interested in nike. also, nike always attract me to buy their products. so that's why i wanna research on nike and nike's marketing strategy.
during the research, i learned how to collect information and select information because i just had two weeks to do my research. it's a point to learn how to choose right information on research when you have a lot of information and don't have a lot of time to read books. also, i was lucky because i chose this topic immediatley and i don't need to lose anytime to think about my steps and my information because i can foucs on specific information immediatley and to use right information on my research.
moreover, i learned time management on my research. if you don't have any time management and do research on last minute. it is too late. so i tried to write my research a page each day and i don't think i don't have any time to finish it. also, it helps me in the future in the university.
i think, there are several steps during doing research. first, make topic and decision directly. after that, listed some stepd and main ideas are going to write. third, using these main ideas to find specific information and collect information. finally, ready to write. it will save time on research. this is my own opinion.

1 comment:

Shiya said...

following your steps of doing research paper really can help people to do a good academic paper.